Find Local Window Experts & Get Free Window Installation Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Find Local Pros >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Door & Window Articles
Marvin Window Replacement Prices
The roots of Marvin Windows and Doors can be traced back to a lumber company founded by George G. Marvin in the early 1900s. The company remains family owned to this day and carries on the heritage of excellence that began in the northern Minnesota woodlands in 1912. While Marvin utilizes modern technology to create some of the most advanced windows and doors on the market, it still has a devotion to craftsman-quality construction that is embodied in its philosophy of "Built around you." Continue reading this buying guide to find out more about Marvin windows, including Marvin windows prices.
Reasons to Buy Marvin Windows
It's true that there are less costly windows on the market. But, if you are uncompromising when it comes to quality, then a Marvin window could be right for you. Other reasons to consider buying Marvin windows include:
- Customization options: Marvin boasts the industry's most extensive selection of customization options and offers personal architectural consulting. Choose the wood, cladding, hardware, and other features that will make your windows and home one-of-a-kind.
- A company that cares: Marvin is not only owned and operated by third and fourth generation family members, but its senior leaders reside in the small town of Warroad, Minnesota, where the company is headquartered. This devotion to community reflects Marvin's goals of continuity and making lasting investments, qualities that trickle down into its products and customer services.
- Environmental stewardship: Marvin is just as committed to the environment as it is its community of employees, shareholders, and customers. The company offers more than 150,000 Energy Star rated options, is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), and constantly strives to implement building standards that protect the environment. As an added bonus, Marvin's energy efficient products can save you money on heating and cooling costs (in fact, they may qualify you for an energy tax credit).
Marvin Window Prices
It's difficult to provide specific details on how much Marvin windows cost because the company's products are highly customized. Prices also vary depending on whether you buy Marvin replacement windows or are building a new home, the number of windows purchased, individual options selected, labor costs, and other factors. But based on the following prices paid by actual customers, you can get a better idea of your Marvin window cost.
- Approximately $700 per window (excluding installation) for Marvin wood casement windows
- $900 to $1,000 per window for 36" x 36" double hung windows, including installation
- Around $500 per window for double hung, energy efficient Marvin windows (excluding installation)
- $300 to $400 per window (including installation) for Marvin 24" x 28" Integrity double hung wood windows. The same window measuring 36" x 72" costs around $400 to $500 each (excluding installation)
- Approximately $750 per window (with installation) for 36" x 48" Marvin Ultimate double-hung windows
- $500 to $700 per window (including installation) for Marvin double casement windows
- $3,500 to $4,000 for a 76" x 49" Marvin bay window (including installation)
In addition to the actual Marvin windows price, you will have to pay the window installation cost, which might run somewhere around $100 to $400 per window for a standard replacement window and $1,000 to $1,500 for a bay or bow window.