Find Local Siding Experts & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed. 866-343-9174.Find Local Pros >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Siding Articles
Alcoa Siding Installation Prices
A subsidiary of Ply Gem Industries, Alcoa partnered with Mastic in 1989. Since then, the two companies have since created the industry's most diverse offering of vinyl siding products and industry-best aluminum siding products. To learn more about Alcoa/Mastic siding and how much it costs, continue reading this buying guide.
Reasons to Install Alcoa Siding
Whether you install Alcoa/Mastic vinyl siding or aluminum siding, you're choosing a product that's one of the best available to homeowners. The following paragraphs explore the benefits of each material and should help you select the one that's right for your house.
Alcoa Vinyl Siding
Mastic made a huge breakthrough in the home siding market when in 1959 it invented vinyl siding. Today, in partnership with Alcoa, Mastic creates durable, attractive, low-maintenance vinyl that is used on 1 out of every 4 homes remodeled with vinyl siding. The features that make Alcoa vinyl siding so popular include:
- Durability: Vinyl made by Alcoa is up to .090 inches thick, making it extremely strong and durable. Alcoa's tornado-tough vinyl can withstand wind speeds up to 240 miles per hour and also has a class 1 fire rating. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Alcoa's V.I.P. limited lifetime warranty.
- Selection: While the performance of your home siding is important, Alcoa ensures that you don't have to sacrifice beauty for reliability. Choose from dozens of Alcoa vinyl siding colors and numerous designs, including traditional vinyl and vinyl that imitates real wood shake, shingles, and half rounds.
- Value: Save time, money, and hassles by installing Alcoa vinyl siding which, unlike wood, won't crack, rot, flake, peel, or become infested by insects.
Alcoa Aluminum Siding
While aluminum siding has lost some of its market share to vinyl, Alcoa's "best in industry" Performance Metals are second to none for reasons that include the following:
- Technology: Responding to the needs of homeowners and professionals, Alcoa/Mastic has developed technologies such as its Alumalure finish, which maintains its color while resisting corrosion. And speaking of color, choose from up to 46 different shades in numerous patterns when you install Alcoa aluminum siding.
- Performance: Available in .019 inch or .024 inch sections, Alcoa/Mastic aluminum siding resists winds up to 165 miles per hour and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Sustainability: Not only will your Alcoa aluminum siding look great for years to come, but it is made from sustainable, recyclable materials that produce no harmful silica dust.
Alcoa Siding Average Costs
The actual cost of Alcoa siding may differ from the costs described below due to factors that include your local economy and the complexity of the installation.
- Alcoa vinyl siding costs $4 to $8 per square foot installed. Top of the line materials could cost as much as $8 to $10 or more per square foot. On a house with 1,500 exterior square feet, that's a total cost of $6,000 to $15,000.
- Alcoa aluminum siding costs $3 to $6 per square foot, or $4,500 to $9,000 for a 1,500 exterior square foot home.
- Fascia and soffit pieces bump up the total price slightly. Removing and disposing of existing siding might also cost an additional $1 to $3 per square foot.