Find Local Trade Show Display Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Trade Show Display Articles
Get Free Trade Show Display Price Quotes
For business professionals who travel to many trade shows annually, the logistics of transporting and setting up a trade show display can prove to be one of the biggest challenges. There is a huge variety of attractive and easy to set up portable trade show displays on the market. By having an exhibit that can be customized for various shows and is simple to transport, you can focus on what matters at a trade show: expanding your customer base.
Key Features to Look for in a Portable Trade Show Display
All good portable trade show displays should possess the following characteristics:
- Easy to transport: Any portable trade show display kit must be simple to ship or transport. It should fit into a wheeled, handled case (or two) that can easily be moved from show to show.
- Easy to set up: Getting your display to the show without hassles is only half of the challenge. Your portable trade show display also needs to be fast and easy to set up, especially if you are attending the show alone.
- Easy to customize: Having a display with interchangeable and/or customizable panels (secured by magnets or Velcro, for example), allows you to tailor fit your exhibit to the current show without having to buy or carry around multiple kits.
Types of Portable Trade Show Displays
Due to their portability, ease of set up, and ability to be customized, these types of exhibits make excellent portable trade show displays:
- Pop up displays: Pop up trade show displays are easy to assemble (a single person can typically set one up in less than 30 minutes) and are available in a huge variety of configurations. You can choose an exhibit that only displays graphics and also customize your display to incorporate lights, TV/audio visual, shelves, end panels, and more while still maintaining portability.
- Panel displays: Panel trade show displays, although not as easy to set up as pop up displays, are still a great portable option. Their design allows for multiple display configurations, allowing business owners to use them at different exhibits.
- Tabletop display: Typically available in pop up and panel designs, table top trade show displays, as the name suggests, sit atop a table. Their small size makes them very easy to transport and set up.
- Banner stand displays: Banner stand trade show displays are available in multiple designs such as freestanding, retractable, and telescoping. Lightweight and easy to set up, they can serve as accents to your main display or be used in tandem to create a back wall.
Portable Trade Show Display Sample Costs
Use the pricing information below to help you figure out how much a portable trade show display will cost you.
- A portable pop up trade show display might cost anywhere from around $200 to $500 for a 6 foot fabric display to $1,000 to $2,000 for a 10' display with graphics to $5,000+ for a 20' display with graphics.
- For roughly $2,500 to $3,000 you can purchase a 10' pop up display with a podium (graphics included), halogen lights, and more.
- A portable panel trade show display might cost approximately $500 to $1,000 for an 8-panel customizable display to $1,000 to $2,500 for a display with panel, wing, header graphics, lights, and more.
- For around $2,500 to $3,000 you can buy a 10 foot panel display with a carrying case that converts to a podium, lights, a customized banner, and more.
- A portable tabletop trade show display starts at around $100 to $250 for a basic setup while more elaborate configurations could cost as much as $1,000 to $2,000 or more.
- For around $1,000 you can buy a table top display with lights and a carrying case that converts to a table/podium stand.
- A portable banner stand trade show display might cost anywhere from $100 to $200 for a 2 ft x 5 ft freestanding graphic display with carrying case to $400 to $500 for a single-sided, 3 ft x 8 ft retractable banner stand with graphics to $1,000 to $2,000 for a double "wall" stand with hardware and graphics to $2,500 to $3,400 for a digital banner stand with a 32" LCD HD screen.