Find Local Promotional Products Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Get Free Promotional Products Price Quotes
Compare Promotional Watch Prices
Watches are among the most distinctive promotional items on the market. They can come with a larger price tag than many promo items. But, you're guaranteed to make a lasting impression.
Despite what you might think, not all promotional watches cost hundreds of dollars. You can choose from a wide variety of types - including sports, casual, dressy, and novelty - each with varying price points.
About Promotional Watches
The type of promotional watch that's best for you depends on your audience and the occasion:
- Sports watches are ideal for athletic events and outdoors-related events, as well as sporting goods companies.
- Dressy watches are ideal for commemorating a major milestone such as an employee anniversary or a major company accomplishment. They're also a great gift for valued clients.
- Casual watches make a great gift for celebrating smaller milestones. They're also affordable enough to offer as giveaways for trade show events, exhibitions and store openings.
- Novelty watches are ideal for making a splash at trade shows and exhibitions. They're the least expensive of all promotional watches, but they're not as likely to be worn on a day-to-day basis.
Promotional Watches Average Costs
Promotional watches vary widely in price depending on the type, style, quality and materials. Prices begin at about $1 for novelty and casual watches and run upwards of $300 for jewelry-quality watches.
Many sport and casual watches are available for $50 or less. Some are offered for as little as $1, but keep in mind that these will not be high quality. Most sport and casual watches fall in the $15 to $40 range.
Dress watches start at about $20 and run upwards of $300. The price depends almost entirely on the brand name and materials.
- A generic dress watch with a polished brass design that is water resistant and shock proof would likely sell for $20 to $30.
- A Swiss Army brand water resistant watch with sapphire crystal might run $275 to $325.
Novelty watches are usually $25 or less. A slap-on analog watch, for example, might sell for $15 to $25.
Promotional Watches Buyer's Advice
Be sure to view a sample before deciding on any particular promotional watch. Pictures can be deceiving, and you want to make sure the watch is sturdy and attractive. Handing out tacky or flimsy promo items reflects poorly on your company.
Look for watches that have a three-year minimum battery life and a 12-month guarantee. Both are indicators of good quality. Also, pay attention to the watch's packaging - it says a lot about the quality of the piece. If the packaging looks cheesy or flimsy, your customers are going to assume the same about the watch.