Find Local Phone System Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Phone System Articles
Get Free Phone System Price Quotes
Vertical Phone System Prices
Vertical Communications, founded in 2004, may appear to be a relative newcomer to the world of telephony solutions. However, it has more than 100 collective years of experience and hundreds of thousands of customers making them a leader in telecommunications. A strategic partner with LG-Nortel (a joint venture consisting of Nortel and LG Electronics), Vertical continually invests in new technologies to provide innovative solutions for the way companies communicate.
Vertical Business Phone System Costs
Vertical provides numerous phone systems that can meet the needs of all types of businesses…large or small, with one site or hundreds of sites. No matter what your business phone system needs, Vertical has a communications solution that is right for you.
Vertical Wave IP 2500 Business Phone System
The Vertical Wave IP 2500 is the product of millions of dollars of R&D and changes the IP business communications game, providing both IP and applications "in the box". This means you don't have to purchase additional servers for these functions. It is a cost-effective communications solution that gives your business what it needs today. It also considers what it will need as it grows. Base applications of the Wave IP 2500 include:
- ViewPoint Desktop Call Management (software)
- Visual Voicemail
- Unified Messaging
- Call Recording
- Auto Attendant
- Easy expandability by adding a Wave Expansion Unit (EXU), which stacks neatly on top of the original Wave 2500 IP server Add-on applications (pre-installed, requiring only licensing to run) for the Wave IP 2500 include:
- Wave Contact Center
- Wave Conference Manager
- Wave Fax Manager
- Wave Voice Server
Wave IP 2500 Cost:
- Around $7,500 (up to 50 users) to $35,000 (up to 350 users)
- Note: prices above are for Wave IP 2500 server unit only. Additional software, licensing, and phones are sold separately.
Vertical Xcelerator IP Business Phone System
The Vertical Xcelerator IP is an advanced communications product that combines voice, data, and wireless networking in one wireless device. While these functions previously had to be purchased separately, the Xcelerator IP combines them in one compact, portable device, providing outstanding cost-efficiency. It is an ideal small business phone system.
The Xcelerator IP Gateway device offers the following small phone system features:
- SIP VoIP connectivity for up to 24 employees (plus other devices)
- Advanced call handling features
- Auto attendant
Xcelerator IP Gateway cost:
- Vertical IP2007 IP telephone: $175-$300
Vertical Comdial Messaging Suite
Vertical Comdial offers is not a single messaging solution, but a suite of them that can be customized to meet the needs of your small to medium sized business. Two base products—Corporate Office voice mail and Interchange Communications Suite—are capable of running on a number of platforms and allow multiple voice functions to be aggregated into a single, unified communications mailbox.
Vertical Corporate Office provides a number of voice functions, including messaging and call recording, in addition to more sophisticated functions such as automated attendant and automatic call distribution. Corporate Office can be purchased in a number of configurations, including embedded and as an option in a number of phone systems.
- Vertical Comdial Debut Voice Mail System: a wall-mountable unit that can be purchased with 2 or 4 ports (serving up to 25 or 50 mailboxes, respectively) with functions including auto attendant, automatic call distribution, fax tone recognition, routing boxes, Q&A boxes, and more. A number of configurations are also available based on the needs of your business.
- Cost: around $700-$1,000
- DX-120 System Card Option: A Corporate Office Voice Mail card can be added to the Vertical Comdial DX-120 Business Communication System, capable of serving up to 2,000 mailboxes. In addition to the features provided by the Vertical Comdial Debut, the DX-120 System Card Option provides call queuing, call recording, call screening, caller ID, dial-by-name, and more.
- Cost: Used/Refurbished: $700-$1,000. New: $1,000-$1,500
- Blade for FX II and MP5000 Systems: The Corporate Office CO version can be purchased as a self-contained blade to be used with the Vertical Comdial FX II and MP5000 platforms, with a hard drive capable of 150 hours of message recording.
- Cost: roughly $1000-$2000.
- Corporate Office can also come pre-loaded on a PC platform in 3 different versions, LT (up to 50 mailboxes), SO (up to 100 mailboxes), and CO (up to 10,000 mailboxes), all of which can record up to 150 hours. Each system is compatible with all Vertical Comdial business phone systems.
- Cost: Starting at around $1,000 to $1,500
Interchange Communications Suite
Available in four hardware/software platforms, the Interchange Communications Suite allows an MP5000 or FX II System to combine multiple communications functions such as automatic call distribution, call recording, interactive voice response, remote mobility, unified messaging, visual call manager, voicemail, and much more. Choose from the following Interchange platforms: Lite (Tower PC, 4, 8, or 12 ports, around 100 stations), Enterprise (rack-mountable tower, 4 to 28 ports, around 225 stations), and Large-Scale Chassis (Rack-mounted server, up to 44 ports, 5 ISA and 5 PCI slots, around 500 stations).
Cost: Starting at around $2,500-$3,500
Vertical Comdial DX-120 Business Phone System
Designed for the growing business, the DX-120 communications system provides the features typically found in a big company's digital system in a simple, cost-effective, expandable package that will meet your business' needs now and in the years to come. It includes endpoints for desktop and cordless speakerphones, a reception console, and close to 200 high-end functions, including:
- Built-in Caller ID
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Uniform Call Distribution
- "Meet me" Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Multilingual capability
- And much, much more
- Base System (Supports 4 lines, 8 digital stations, and 4 analog stations): around $650-$750
- Phones: Edge 120 Executive Speakerphone: around $150-$200 each
- Phones: Edge 120 Cordless Speakerphone: approximately $300-$400 each
Vertical Comdial FX II Business Phone System
The Comdial FX II phone system streamlines communication by supporting VoIP telephony and traditional digital communications in a single infrastructure, providing the expanded capability your growing business needs. Save time and money by incorporating the FX II system into your business. It's ideal for law firms, real estate offices, advertising companies, service businesses, and many others. The FX II can support from 8 users in one office up to 4,800 users across multiple sites and allows users to incorporate multiple devices, including digital and IP phones, mobile phones, email devices, and more. Some of the premiere functions of the Vertical Comdial FX II business phone system include:
- "Hot desking" (a customizable workstation accessibly simply by logging in)
- Telecommuting: give telecommuting workers complete access to your company's voice communications infrastructure.
- Integrated calling: including such features as call forwarding, Call ID, multiple solutions for voicemail and voice e-mail, unified call distribution (UCD), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), and numerous options for call center integration.
Vertical Comdial FX II Costs:
Pricing for the FXII Business Communication System will vary dramatically based on the size and needs of your business. While the sample configuration below should at least give you a preliminary idea of hardware costs, for more details you will need to contact a qualified Vertical vendor.
- Interchange Messaging: Starting at around $2,000-$3,000
- FX II FXCPU-2 480 Port CPU Circuit Card: Around $1000 each
- FXII Expansion Card: $250 to $1,000
- Edge 100 speakerphone: around $100-$500
- Impact SCS speakerphone: roughly $100-$200
- iPrimo SCS IP phone: $400-$600
- Vertical Comida Scout II Cordless Phone: around $500
Vertical Comdial MP5000 Business Phone System
If you're searching for a feature-rich, expandable business phone system that can support hard and soft endpoints, remote sites, SIP and IP functionality, and scalability, then look no further than the MP5000 business phone system. This system is ideal for both growing businesses and large scale enterprises, including law firms, marketing companies, auto dealerships, and government agencies. The MP5000 is a cost-effective solution that is easy to administer and supports VoIP telephony, advanced voice applications, and any mix of analog, digital, and IP telecommunications infrastructure. Top features of the MP5000 include:
- Single and multi-site flexibility
- The ability to create "hot desking" virtual office space
- Advanced telecommuting solutions
- Call control and messaging
- Numerous voicemail solution options
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications
- Call center integration
- And much, much more
When pricing an MP5000 business phone system, the size and needs of your business is critical in determining total costs. As a result, the information provided below is only a small sampling of the various components that can be used to build an MP5000 business communications system. For more accurate pricing as it applies to your business needs, speak with a qualified Vertical vendor.
- A refurbished Vertical Comdial MP5000 phone system with 68 phones, voicemail, and SIP server might cost around $12,000
- A Vertical Comdial Interchange unified messaging platform starts at around $2,000-$4,000
- A Vertical Comdial Corporate Office messaging solution costs around $1,000-$2,000
- An MP5000 card might cost anywhere from $75 (for an expansion card) to around $1,000 (for a circuit card).
- A phone for your MP5000 business phone system might run you from around $100-$200 used/refurbished to $400-$500 new.