Find Local Phone System Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Phone System Articles
Get Free Phone System Price Quotes
Nortel Phone System Prices
Nortel has been a global leader in telecommunications since 1895 when it was originally founded as Northern Electric and Manufacturing. In its early years, the company led the way by manufacturing groundbreaking equipment such as a one-wire telegraphic switchboard used in World War I, vacuum tubes used for long-distance communications, and electromechanical switches that allowed for push-button phone dialing and inter-city dialing.
Continuing to innovate through the telephony era and into the internet age, the company now known as Nortel has broken new ground in the world of telecommunications through advancements such as "always on" internet connections, next-generation wireless calling, VoIP phone systems, and a strategic alliance with Microsoft that has redefined what unified communications can achieve. Moving forward, Nortel maintains this same spirit of innovation and continually strives to meet the constant changes of the modern telecommunications world.
Nortel Phone System Prices
Nortel office phone systems can save your company time, frustration, and most importantly, money. A Nortel phone system is a business tool that will allows you to be more effective. Enhance your brand by building a reputation for stellar service and continue to grow into the future. No matter what you're looking for, from basic applications such as voicemail and auto attendant, to more sophisticated functions including Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Nortel has a setup that's right for you. Below are some of the company's more popular small business phone systems. To get an accurate price estimate from Nortel and other top phone system companies, fill out our fast form.
- A used/refurbished Nortel Meridian Digital Phone system costs approximately $600-$1,700
- You can get a used Nortel Norstar MICS (Modular Integrated Communications System) with 8 phone lines, 32 phone sets, music on hold, background music, speed dialing, intercom, and more for around $650.
- A used digital Nortel MICS complete system with 32 phone sets, voicemail for 1,000 mailboxes, 100 hours of memory, 12 phones, and the capacity for up to 150 phones costs about $1,050.
- A Nortel Compact Integrated Communications System (CICS) costs around $2,500 to $4,750.
- For approximately $2,500 you can get a new system capable of handling 8 lines, 16 station ports, two universal cartridge slots, 255 system speed dials, 4 ports x 10 mailboxes, automated attendant, voice messaging, and more.
- A Nortel Norstar CICS system with a CICS KSU, 7.1 SIP software, 2 caller ID trunk cards, 1 Norstar CallPilot 100 w/10 mailboxes, and 10 T7316e Nortel phones costs approximately $4,500.
- A Norstar Applications Module costs around $600-$750.
- A new Norstar Applications Module with 8 physical ports, 4 voice channels, 2 physical extension ports, 100 hours of message storage time, and more costs approximately $650.
- For around $765 you can get a Norstar Applications Module with 8 physical ports, 8 voice channels, 1,000 mailboxes, 100 hours of message storage time, a fiber interface, 4.1 software, and more.
- A Nortel Meridian Norstar Phone System PBX Computer T-1 runs around $15,000. This highly capable system comes with 12 lines, 64 extensions, 16 station modules, 64 voice mail boxes, auto-attendant, pager notification, and much, much more.