Find Local Phone System Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
All Phone System Articles
Get Free Phone System Price Quotes
Multi-line Phone System Prices
If your small business could use the advanced features and capabilities of an office phone system but you want to avoid the high price then a multi-line phone system could be right for you.
One of the major changes brought about by the internet age is that more and more people are working in small businesses and from home. While this means the traditional workplace has changed, maintaining the ability to communicate professionally while working is still a must. A multi-line business phone system is a cost-effective solution that will allow your business to handle multiple calls at once. It will ensure your business reliability in communications, that all potential clients are taken care of and revenue isn't needlessly lost due to a simple lack of capacity.
Multi-line phone systems can also be used to take conference calls and even have calls forwarded when you step out of the office. Most consist of 2 line phones or 4 line phones (some have more). Some even come with more advanced capabilities such as caller ID, call waiting, message delivery, and an answering system. Consider buying a multi line phone system today to ensure your home office isn't left in the 20th century.
Multi-line Phone Systems Prices
There numerous options in terms of brands and features available to you when shopping for multi-line business phone systems. Below is a selection of multi-line phone system costs that will help you get a better idea of what's out there and approximately how much you'll pay.
- A multi line phone system generally costs anywhere from $50 to $2,000 and up.
- For around $50 you can buy an AT&T 2 line phone. This unit comes with Caller ID/Call Waiting capability, speakerphone, 3-party conferencing, a 100 name/number directory, 18-number speed dial, and much more.
- A TMC Vmail Series multiline phone costs about $100. This unit offers 2 or 4 lines, a jumbo LCD, Caller ID, Call Waiting, a DSL filter, music on hold capability, a data/fax jack, and more.
- An RCA 2-line Cordless speakerphone costs approximately $200. Included with this small office phone system is a base unit, handset, digital answering system with 60 minutes of recording time, and 2 line conferencing. Expandable up to 10 cordless handsets that can share intercom and call transferring.
- A Vtech 4-line corded/cordless phone system costs around $400. Highlights of this product include an integrated answering machine and handset, call screening/intercept, memo recording, 50 name/number caller ID, and more.
- An XBLUE X16 multi line phone system costs roughly $800. This package features an X16 voice server, four backlit LCD display X16 multi line phones, an automated receptionist, voicemail with 2 hours of message storage, one-touch live conversation recording, automatic call transfer, music/message on hold jack, Caller ID, Call Waiting, and more.
- An EnGenius DuraFon 4-line phones system (4 phones included) costs approximately $2,000. This system offers 3x more power than other 2.4 GHz phone systems, allowing you to reach up to 250,000 square feet. The long-range system provides mobility and flexibility with Caller ID with call waiting, Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum (FHSS), multi-line capacity, 30 number speed dial, and more.