Find Local Office Water Delivery Service Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Get Free Office Water Delivery Service Price Quotes
Compare Office Water Delivery Service Prices
The little perks at the office make all the difference in quality of life and worker productivity. It really does make a difference to have that cleaner, better tasting cup of water. With so many known benefits, pure, great tasting water is an invaluable benefit to the workplace.
Drinking sufficient amounts of pure and healthy water daily can offer the following benefits:
- Improve mental and physical performance
- Increase your energy levels
- Efficiently and effectively remove toxins and waste products from your body
- Help reduce weight
- Reduce headaches and dizziness
- Assist digestion
- Increase mental alertness and focus
Types of Water
Bottled water is regulated as the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as packaged food and therefore must meet specific, strict labeling and safety standards. You may find the following links particularly helpful regarding consumer drinking water types, regulations, and certifications:
A quality office water service is a relatively inexpensive luxury to have in office. There are two major options for water delivery services to consider:
- Bottled water coolers
- Water is processed at a plant where any harmful bacteria and other possible contaminants are removed.
- Vendors provide you with a water cooler through which their jugs of bottled water are dispensed (hot/cold water capable).
- The reservoir where the jug meets the cooler station requires cleaning every 3-6 months and it avoid spreading any additional germs by washing hands before replacing an empty jug with a new one.
- Bottle-less water coolers or point of use cooler
- The on-site water supply is tapped and filtered to remove pollutants.
- Point-of-use water coolers eliminate deliveries of water bottles and other maintenance associated with bottled water services.
- Bottle-less water coolers are making way as a, "greener", more environmentally friendly water service option. They don't use all of the plastic that other drinking water options do.
Water Service Average Costs
- Bottled water coolers
On average costs $6 to $10, per bottle. The number of people in the office will determine which service plan will accommodate your drinking water needs.
Note: our vendors offer water delivery service to offices with 20+ people only. Bottles are typically delivered and picked up once monthly.
- Bottle-less water coolers/Point of use cooler
On average, costs $30 to $50 per month. This may be a real cost saver over bottled water coolers, for offices with a large number of people.
Additional fees to ask your vendor about include their specific installation fees, maintenance fees, and cancellation fees. Some companies offer free installation, use of a water cooler, or service calls/filter replacements.