Find Local Golf Cart Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Get Free Golf Cart Price Quotes
Compare Custom Golf Cart Price Quotes
If you're looking for luxury, a custom golf cart is the way to go. You can have a golf cart designed exactly the way you imagine it: The high-end features and options are almost endless.
Design a golf cart to look like your favorite vehicle - whether it's a vintage roadster, Jeep, or Mercedes. Add custom wheels, a security system, and specialty logos to create the finishing touches.
Custom Golf Cart Features
Many custom golf carts are designed to look like luxury vehicles you see on the road. They can be modeled after Hummers, Escalades, sports cars, or limos. Or, you can pick a theme - anything from Harley Davidson to NASCAR to your favorite college sports team.
Most custom golf carts are factory models that have been revamped by adding parts, features and customized paint jobs. But, if you're willing to pay the price, you can opt to have a custom golf cart built from the ground up with the body, motor and details of your choice.
Most custom golf carts come standard with feature like headlights and taillights, a glove box, a windshield, a horn and an AM/FM radio. However, people who buy golf carts usually choose to pay extra for features that would be considered luxuries in most regular vehicles. They include:
- High-end sound systems
- Leather interior
- Scorecard holders
- Ball washers
- On board charging systems
- Customized covers
- DVD players
- Tilt steering
The more custom features you select, the more expensive your golf cart will be.
Custom Golf Cart Prices
It's difficult to estimate the cost of a custom golf cart because the price varies widely based on the features you select. Custom can mean simply that you paid extra for a custom paint job. Or, it can mean a golf cart built completely from scratch. However, most custom golf carts cost $10,000 to $20,000.
- A Hummer H2 electric golf cart with 48 volts of power, chrome wheels, Hummer logos, lights, a tinted windshield and side rails would probably sell for $15,000 to $19,000.
- A similar Escalade model might sell for $14,000 to $18,000.
- A '39 Roadster custom golf cart usually falls in the $14,000 to $16,000 range.
Custom Golf Cart Accessories
With a custom golf cart, there are countless accessories from which to choose. Here's a sampling of what you can expect to pay for accessories, features and upgrades if they are not already included in the price of the cart:
- Stereo/CD player: $400 to $1,000
- Golf bag holder: $200 to $500
- Motor upgrade (for greater horsepower) $500 to $1,500
- Turn signals: $100 to $200
- Chrome grill: $500 to $1,000
- Leather seats: $500 to $1,000
- Custom cover: $300 to $500
- Hard top: $800 to $1,000
- Custom paint job: $1,500 to $2,000