Find Local App Design Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Get Free App Design Price Quotes
Mobile apps make access to and communication with clients easier. For most companies, a time comes when they must determine whether it is applicable to employ an in-house mobile app company or hire a mobile app development company. In most cases, hiring an app developer makes sense, especially when factoring in the cost of such services. There are myriad hidden aspects in mobile app development non-pros never realize. To be able to create a flawless app, you need to have a thorough knowledge of app development, which most businesses lack.
The cost of hiring mobile app companies depends mostly on the complexity of the app. The cost also depends on how much of the app design is custom-made or whether the app incorporates existing app design features. The experience of the developer also plays a role in determining the final cost. As more and more people turn to using their phones for everyday business, mobile apps are becoming a business in their own right. If a business has not set up an app, then it is missing out on a large share of the market. Here are some of the major benefits of having an app associated with your business.
Benefits of Having a Mobile App
A mobile app helps make a business visible to any customers, existing or potential, at all times. Companies with mobile apps automatically create direct marketing channels and provide more value to their customers. Mobile apps build brand recognition, improve customer engagement, enable companies to stand out from their competition, and enhance customer loyalty.
In fact, mobile apps improve customer loyalty more than billboards, roadside banners, newspaper ads, flashing signs, or flyers because they are always readily available. Also, in this world of convenience, people tend to choose and use businesses they can access at their leisure. An app gives your business this advantage, making it preferable for a wide range of consumers.
Points To Consider When Hiring a Mobile App Company
- 1. Experience: The mobile app developer should be experienced, with a track record of building quality, professional mobile apps. Ideally, they have a good idea of how the app will relate to the product as well. This ensures that the app follows the lines of the business closely and is free of bugs.
- 2. Ease of Use: The mobile app company should be able to create mobile apps that can be used by a variety of customers. User experience and ease of navigation are two critical factors in an app's success. People won’t waste time trying to figure out a complicated app, they'll just move on.
- 3. Price vs. Quality: A good mobile app company should have affordable rates, but also create a quality mobile app. Some app designers may be amateurs but still have better ideas than a big company has. Consider each developer on its own merits before selecting. You should also consider your budget and keep in mind any costs you may incur.
Sample Cost of Hiring Mobile App Companies
App development pricing varies widely, based on the scope of development, mobile development platform, time needed to develop the app, number of revisions or project extensions, the number of programs and scripts to be developed, and the complexity of the app. One should not simply select a mobile app company just because they have several positive reviews; negative and average reviews are more likely to present a better idea of any issues a company may have.
Here are some sample prices that a mobile app company may charge.
- Expect to pay between $500 and $10,000 for mobile app development.
- Simple app development with no major tweaks or complications costs between $1,000 and $4,000.
- Adding web services complicates matters and can cost you an additional price of $1,000 to $5,000.
- Many companies require a panel dedicated to in-app purchasing which can cost an additional price of $1,000 to $3,000.
- Sharing capabilities on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram may cost between $500 and $1,500.
- SDKs that include Google analytics, Applovin, Chart boost, Admob, and Xplod are all linked to making money from your app. Integration of these aspects into the app typically costs between $500 and $1,500.
- Compatibility matters a lot. An app designed to be compatible with iPhone and Android will cost between $500 and $1,000.
- An app that is compatible with the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6s plus adds an additional cost of 15 to 25 percent.
- An app that is compatible with the iPad can cost an additional 30 to 40 percent.