Find Local App Design Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Get Free App Design Price Quotes
You may be wondering why you need an iOS app for your business and there is a simple answer: the past few years have seen the app market explode with more and more people shifting towards designing apps. Usage of mobile apps has grown and people are downloading more applications than ever before. However, the clash between Android and Apple users remain. While one app may be completely functional on one system, it might not comply with the system requirements of the other. With the popularity of Apple rising higher than ever, there is a clear line between the two schools of thought. For businesses, however, this can pose a problem; they must develop apps compatible with both the Android and iOS operating systems.
IOS apps are considered amongst the best, with countless apps developed each day and more coming on the market every week. If you have an iOS app, then you have already exceeded many of your competitors by a mile. Here we present you with the perks of having an iOS app for your business and the estimated cost of outsourcing for one.
Benefits of Having an iOS App for Your Business
Businesses that have iOS apps are able to engage with their customers by location and in real-time, with complete profile information. This can grant a business more insight and provide better customer service, which can increase sales. IOS applications can also be used for promotion and marketing activities. Since businesses often monetize themselves by offering coupons, mobile ads through iOS apps can offer an effective means of location-based notifications to send coupons to customers.
IOS apps can also make it easier for businesses to get in touch with their customers and offer them support that lets them enjoy the business's products or services. The greatest advantage is the ability to reach a wider population, which can better the future and popularity of your business.
Points To Consider Before Developing an iOS App for Your Business
- 1. Objectives: Before you develop an iOS app for your business, you must be very clear on your objectives in order to create the app that best suits your needs. Make sure any development or features reflects those objectives.
- 2. Strategize: You must form a creative strategy to create an iOS app that captures the attention of existing and potential customers. It is also important to be careful that your app does not infringe on the copyright of another app that deals with the same area.
- 3. Cost and packages: It is important that you and the app development company agree on a price. Inquire about all packages and if the quote includes any additional tweaks and repairs.
Sample Prices of Developing iOS Apps
There are many different types of apps a business can develop. It is important to know the type of app you need and to look for quotes from multiple developers so that you can budget appropriately. Here are some estimates to help you figure out the cost of developing an iOS app for your business.
- A standard app costs between $500 and $300,000.
- List-based apps, a basic list you can access which displays information without any special fonts, graphics, or tweaks costs between $10,000 and $20,000.
- Beautifying the apps and adding widgets or transitions increases the cost of the app around $10,000 to $20,000.
- Adding Email capabilities increases the ultimate cost by a price of $2,000 to $5,000.
- Adding Facebook, Gmail, or other social network log-ins can cost an additional price of $4,000 to $8,000.
- If users are going to be able to make personal profiles on the app, developers can charge an extra price of $3,000 to $5,000 on top of the price of the basic app.
- Adding in-app purchases can increase the price of the app by $4,000 to $6,000.
- The ability to rate and review things will increase the total price by an added $3,000 to $5,000.
- The connection of the app with the website can cost an added price of $3,000 to $5,000.
- An app icon can cost between $2,000 and $4,000.