Find Local Website Design Companies & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Get Free Responsive Website Design Price Quotes
The Internet has changed the way the world operates and is now more widely available than ever before. Where you used to be able to access the Internet only via a computer, most people now have the ability to do so on their phones whenever they want. It's quick, convenient, and almost always readily available, but problems can occur when someone tries to access a webpage that doesn't have a mobile format.
For businesses, mobile access is a big deal. If a potential client is trying to access your website from a mobile device and can't, they are more likely to move to a business with a mobile website format. This affects not just your current business dealings but also any future business you wish to have.
Here are some benefits and general price estimates of optimizing your website for mobile.
Benefits of a Well-Designed Mobile Website
A well-designed mobile website does more than keep you on par with competitors; it provides a whole new level of accessibility to your clients. With a mobile website, clients have access to your website from virtually any location, all day every day. This streamlines business, increases sales, and builds a greater client base. It can also eliminate or decrease any future mobile website design costs and help with future applications or solutions. Most importantly, a well-designed mobile website keeps you ahead of the curve, both in technology and business.
Points to Consider Before Hiring a Mobile Website Developer
While there are a number of factors to consider before choosing a specific developer, there are four main things to think about.
- 1. User Interface: A smartphone is considerably smaller than a laptop or desktop computer, so the website should be adjusted accordingly. You also don't want the webpage to be cluttered and difficult to navigate; it should be simple and easy to use. It is important that the designer understands this.
- 2. Experience: Any designer you choose should be experienced in designing dynamic mobile websites, preferably ones that also include login applications.
- 3. SEO: Your website designer should be able to optimize the website to increase traffic and site exposure.
- 4. Type of Website: It is important to determine the type of website you want or need. Mobile websites can range from generic templates to elaborate, custom-made designs.
Cost of Designing a Mobile Website
Multiple factors determine the final cost of designing a mobile website; extra functions, linking, customer support, and the actual website design all influence the cost of conversion. It is important to note that domain registration and hosting fees will also be a part of the final cost. Here are a few general price estimates for converting your website to a mobile design.
- Basic mobile website design with third parties can typically cost between $100 and $200 per year.
- A full mobile website design package can cost between $200 and $500, although this will depend on the services and features included in the package.
- A mobile website with basic lead generation can cost between $2,000 and $3,000.
- Independent or freelance web designers can charge between $300 and $600 for web design, customization of site applications, and pre-existing templates.
- When building a new website, the mobile-responsive design can cost an additional price of 30 to 50 percent of the original website cost.
- A complex mobile friendly website with eCommerce capabilities can cost between $5,000 and $25,000.