Find Local All-in-One Device Dealers & Get Free Price Quotes. No Obligations & No Credit Card Needed.Get Free Quotes >>
Search Our Site
Find Us on Facebook
Copier, Printer & Fax Articles
Get Free Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax Machine Price Quotes
All-in-One Device Prices
A multi-function printer, also called an all-in-one inkjet printer, has become a very popular choice for businesses as they combine multiple office tasks into one. Most of these devices have the ability to copy, print, scan, and even fax, without having to buy separate machines for each. These devices are great for saving space and money.
Here are a few things to consider before buying one of these MFDs.
- They save a lot of money. This is the main reason most businesses go with an MFD. It's far less expensive to buy one unit than buying 3 or 4 stand alone units. In addition, you'll save on the toner/ink cartridges since you will only need to worry about one set. You'll, also, save on energy expenses by only running one machine.
- They save a lot of space. If space in your office is tight, an all-in-one is a great solution.
- If your machine is down, you lose all your task functionality. If you had stand alone units you would still are able to print if the fax machine breaks. With an all-in-one you risk having all of your tasks on hold until the machine can be repaired.
- Know your needs. If you need to scan in super high quality an MFD might not do the job. You may need a dedicated scanner. The same applies for copying in high volume. Most multi-function machines can keep up with stand alone units, but if your business requires high functionality for a specific task, make sure your MFD can keep up.
What Will I Pay for a Printer Scanner Copier Fax Machine?
We have provided some sample pricing for all-in-ones below. Use these estimates to get a good idea what your new or used MFD could cost you. To get an exact price quote fill out our free form to get connected to local multi-function device dealers.
Sample All-In-One Printer Prices:
Generally, low end basic MFDs can cost from $400 to $500. These are typically ink jet models that sit on your desk. You'll pay over $1,000 for laser. Mid-range models will cost anywhere from $2,000 to $8,000 and usually have digital technology. The super fast high-end machines can go up to $50,000 or more.
- The Lexmark X864DHE 4 Mono Laser Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax is $11,000 new.
- The HP LaserJet m9050 Monochrome printer/scanner/copier/fax is $9,800 new.
- You'll pay $4,800 for the Lexmark X782E Color Laser Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax.
- The Xerox WorkCentre 4118/X Laser All-in-One costs $1,200.
- HP LaserJet M5035XS Multifunction Printer is $6,000.